Butterfly valve is a cheaper & better option for in line On/Off applications. To some extent it is also being used for the Throttling flow control Purpose.
“IVE” is a leading butterfly valve manufacturer. And supplies wide range of Butterfly valve in standard as well as custom requirement.
Key Features and Benefits of High Performance Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valves are available in size range from 1 ½” (40mm) to 24” (600 mm)
- Valves are rubber seated with Metal disc to ensure Tight shut off. The Rubber seating can be Provided in both Renewable as well as molded forms.
- Flanged Butterfly valve is concentric in design & can be sandwiched between Flanges of ASA 150# / 300# / BS 10 Table “D” / “E” / PN-10 / PN-16.
- Available with a variety of On/Off variants such as Manual and Geared operated.
- Automated valve solution with actuated butterfly valve. Rotary Quarter Turn Single acting or Double acting Actuators, with other accessories such as Solenoid valves, Limit Switches, Positioners, Manual Overrides . Butterfly valves are supplied with Pneumatic or Electrical Actuator.
- Available in Wafer type butterfly valve and Sanitary Butterfly valve with Triclover Ends.
|Flanged Ends||: To Suit ANSI B 16.5 / BS-10 TABLE / DIN / IS STD|
|Valve Design||: BS 5155 / API 609|
|Valve testing||: BS 6755 / API 598|
“IVE” Supplies soft seated Butterfly valves with variety of seating material to withstand temperature from -300 C to +2000C. “IVE” supplies valves with seats of Nitrile, EPDM, Silicon, Hypalon, Viton, Virgin PTFE,FEP, PFA achieve these Temperatures & applications.
Material of Construction
“IVE” Offer butterfly valves in the following metallurgy
|CAST IRON||: IS 210 FG 200|
|CAST CARBON STEEL||: ASTM A 216 WCB / WCC WITH SS 410 / SS 202 / SS 304 TRIMS|
|CAST STAINLESS STEEL||: ASTM A 351 Gr CF-8 / CF-8M/ CF-3 / CF-3M / CN-7M/|
|HAST ALLOY & OTHER AVAILABLE METALS|